Saturday, April 18, 2009

Internet Interview

For my internet safety discussion I talked with my Mom who is 46 years old. We talked about what she had done right in the home and how positive my experience had been while living at home. We talked about how the safe environment really did help me avoid many crap items that are out there. Talking about actually exploring the internet more in our home and having her learn more about what can be done was still pretty easy since she loves learning and wants to know more about technology in general since I have some very technologically savvy brothers whom she normally goes to if she needs help. She likes to be independent so this was a good conversation talking about different programs and applications that I have learned about from this class. Overall it was a very positive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment